The Flight : 190609

As much as I love to travel, I must admit that I hate going on a plane alone.That long wait at the departure hall, sitting with nobody to talk to. Was a bit worried of the swine flu that has been spreading through the whole world. The mask I was wearing makes me a lil hard to breathe. I had no choice but to wear it. Who wants to be quarantine during your vacation right? So safety first. ;)

Compared to the last vacation I had in KL, this time around I was on 2 mission & only for a short weekend but sweet none the less. Was there for Father's Day & the Carey Island trip. :)

Got the window seat to catch this view & captured it as usual.
Beautiful evening of Kota Kinabalu.



Everything seems fine until the plane got a bit shaky. Apparently the cloud was too thick and the sun was too bright. Oh no, we've had encountered some problem & it's turbulence we had to faced. The captain had to slow down the plane. I was already freaking out but still praying that everything goes on well.



I believe that God is always there when we need Him. Thank God that I and the rest of the passengers arrived and the plane landed safely.

What a flight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....