Thank you YSK & CBF !

Hey, hey...
I'm actually taking a break from the MJ stories & repeated shows on the papers, tv and radio. Could not bear with another sad and touching moments. Especially the time when Paris Jackson was giving her short & sweet speech to the audience. Watching it makes me so emotional.

On a happier note,

Guess what?
I got lucky again.
I don't know how many times I've mentioned it but I just did.

Last May, I decided to join a contest here. And I later found out that I've won something from one my favourite online shopping review blog, Your Shopping Kaki and their sponsor, Creme Brulee Fashions, an online shop blog. I was more than happy when I saw this. I mean who doesn't love shopping for free right? I know I did! Heehe :)

Well, I finally redeemed my RM50 e-voucher and a free pouch last Sunday. I got myself a simple LBD for a French Wedding this coming weekend and the parcel arrived safely today! Just in time and before the e-voucher expired this month. Yay for it! :) :) :)

till the next post

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....