There's something about HG

Was watching Football Crazy on ESPN at 8pm just now & I was reminded that I have not blogged about this just yet.

Weeks ago, I got an envelope from Anna-Rina the photographer given by her friend, Sze Ning while she was in Sabah. Sze Ning told me that she wanted to pass the DVD of my pictures that morning. So I went and meet her and got this....

Little did I know that there was something else besides the DVD.
It was unexpected and it gave me a pleasant morning surprise!
There was this piece of paper of......


It's Henry Golding's autograph!
Wheeeeeeee!
*excitement beyond words*
Hahaha ;p

Thank you so much!
Me likey! ;D

Comments

nasH said…
lol the Henry golding idolizing runs through the family i guess haha,elsa adores him too :P
Eudora said…
yeah i guess u're right.and i got lucky coz i know his ex-housemate heehe ;p

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....