A bowl of garlic

I swear I got the whole kitchen smell like garlic today.
A week from not cooking is making me wanting to be a chef at home again. I'm not exactly the typical domestic goddess or iron chef you may find, but hey I can't deny I love cooking so much. Making a mess on the kitchen sink with lots and lots of condiments. Playing with pots and pans. At least I did not get the stove burnt. I can cook decent portion of meals with not just some eggs & instant noodles. Sometimes I feel like being Nigella Lawson or Kylie Kwong already. Oh well, not quite that standard yet.

And since it's Thanks Giving and Eid Al Adha, a public holiday here in Malaysia, I say why not right? I tried cooking my own version of Garlic Rice, my usual Chicken in Rice Wine, vegetables and Japanese Tofu in Oyster Sauce for dinner. My attempt for Garlic Rice was not that nice though compared to the way Filipinos cook it. I need to get a secret recipe from them then. Any iron chef or awesome tita in Manila out there reading my blog? Hehe ;p

Just a simple dinner for the family. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....