Summer Over Winter?

You got me grinning wide my dear. If that's what I really needed to tell you right now. It's cold, wintery weather and dark on the hilly side of mountain you adore. Lying on the grass, side by side, flowers running wild beautifully alive, even after all these years. I smell something cheesy. But it's alright, once in awhile I can't help it but smile.

Why do I feel like I'm having a nice dream when I'm not even asleep?
Something's telling me those combination of yours spelled out the word sexy.
People can say whatever they like, so what? I could care less......
Truth is He's always going to be my fantasy and the other seems so more to reality...

But the fact is both are equally the same than that someone who truly existed.
Are you out there?
I'm just saying.

Summer Over Winter?
I chose neither. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....