One Day at Christmas Time

Been singing to the tunes of Sa Araw Ng Pasko by All Star Cast and other favourite Christmas songs these past few days. Since I'm working on Christmas Eve, last minute gifts wrapping & buying, and I'm working Boxing Day as well, listening and singing actually helped me a lot in the spirit of Christmas and get the mood going. It's a bit frustrating when you have lots to do and working on Christmas Eve. I survived.

So my Christmas wishes from friends & family starts as early 12+ a.m.
Guess who's the 1st one to wish?

Slept at about 2 a.m but I had to woke up early for morning mass at church. After church around noon, with tons of gifts for the mum's side of family and head back to her hometown.

This year, part of the family members werent around. But it was still fun none the less. Children enjoying the games prepared for them and I just had to share that I have a new born 5 day old baby boy cousin. He's so ang cute cute talaga ey! :) There was simply too much for everyone, karaoke and catch up session...yeah the usuals and mostly what everyone love, beers and Baileys ! Talk about the booze! Alcohol just keep the party and us going. A lil headache hit me as I'm typing this. ;p


And part of Christmas that I love is to give and received.

Showered with gifts all wrapped up with all sorts of colours. It does not matter whether it's huge or small, cheap or expensive ones. I love it when it comes with sincerity and a big heart. The package of love and care that reaches me the most. Oh yes, I love presents! :) But maybe It does not even have to be in a box....like a bear hug for instance? Heehe ;p


But...

All I want for Christmas like really want is something worth having, not exactly perfect but it could last for lifetime. I haven't got what exactly I want just yet.

Did you get what you want?

Oh, oh, oh.....Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....