So long, farewell ....

I bid thee farewell 2009, with open arms, for the many things you have bestowed upon me. The obstacles we humans had to faced in our daily lives. The hardships we had make us learn something important each day. Beautiful people around me, the strangers I met online and offline, family and friends, thank you for painting my life with fill colours. The past and present I cherished. I feel blessed for I am still alive with good health. I am still looking forward for the magical things that are yet to come true. Hope you were the one who puts the magic happens.

Whatever it is, I shall Thank you thee.

Let's just moved on.
2010, I welcome thee with wide hearts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....