Weekenders : 4th & 5th December

Dinner last Friday was at Frenz Cafe in Lintas again. Starving and not wanting to taste yet another same meal on the menu, I had this on my mind. So I ordered Beef Hungarian Goulash With Rice. It tasted rather ordinary to me but I'd like to say how juicy & tender the meat was. And it maybe took a long time for them to cook it. I'm not complaining though.

And since we didn't get to catch the Carol's Candlelight on time in Marina, Sutera Harbour yesterday, we managed to grabbed some pies and sandwich to finished our coupons though. Best friend was there as well. Was happy to see him. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....