3 Things I Love About Food

Since it's not Lent season anymore, I think I'm allowed to talk about food right?
Just like to share about the 3 things I would love in a food.

#1 Simplicity - I am not actually a bun kind of person
but if I need a simple, ready to eat and not too heavy meal,
I'd go for it! Just need to pair it up with my favorite drink.
Black coffee or orange juice for me! :)



#2 Quick & Easy - Instant does not mean it has to be prepared bare naked alone.
It can be a healthy if you know how to mix your food with right kind of ingredients.

#3 Presentation- I love colours on my plate! And the proportion must be just nice.
Balanced diet starts with the suitable size of dish.


What's yours like? ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....