Tempted to Sin

After quite some time, I saw you again.

Vanilla Affogato Frappucinno (with whipped cream, it's a must) my long-time marital affair with you, I'm so glad we've reunited. I know it's fattening, oh what the heck! At least it's in 'grande' size, not 'venti' . My oh my, it's love when I'm feeling this. My coffee mate, I wonder what I got myself divorced to. Forgive me for I have sinned. It seems ages ago. But wait a minute....I'm not even married. *devilish grin*

It is just another caffeine high moment.

I'm still not attached to anyone by the way.

I was at Starbucks, CityMall earlier on with the cousins & siblings. It wouldn't be us without long talk and loud voices. Yes, we are that mad. So beware! :P

Everything was so tempting and sinful but I managed to calm myself down. I'm proud of myself. Which sometimes makes life's a bit harder. And someone did not. As usual. I know. You know. We know. Fink or Furfle. We all know what you did at voXpop. Meh :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....