A song on a belated birthday! ♥

I was late.
But what the heck.
I managed to grab a minute or two or more than that.
Few lines of words on star chat at gua.com.my and he still remembers me!

I can't believe he just sang 'Sweet' to me as I requested with a belated birthday wish! ^_^

'Live' on USTREAM that is.
Hahaha ;p

These past few days, those who followed me on Twitter might noticed that I've been tweeting about this guy. This one particular guy I find talented since 2007. And back then, I was loving his autographed demo album I got from Hanafi Estranged. Honestly, still do.

He is that talented Malaysian singer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....