Day 4 : Goodbye Vigan, Manila I'm Back! 250211

After our last bite of Vigan breakfast, bags are all packed and we were ready to leave again .And as we headed out from the hotel, there was a parade going on outside. But too bad we need to go to finished up our itinerary before going back to Manila. Schedule's too tight we had no time.


It was already night time when we arrived.

Hello Manila, I've missed you!

With Daddy as our guide, he's an expert in this, off we went!
Into the streets of a busy city, we went to look for dinner. It took us for some time to finally decide what we wanted to eat. Filipino Chinese food, nyums! Did some shopping I thought I don't need to, oops! :P And to think that it's been like for 4 years since my last trip, I am still familiar with this mall. So much for loving this place.

And you know what?
I'm missing Krispy Kreme donuts for dessert already! :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....