18th September 2011

"I feel so fine, I feel so fine,
listen to the words of happiness, good news comes everyday..."


Book of Sacred , one of the songs taken from Sabahan local band, Jon Paradise EP were playing during this photo was taken. Just in time. They were actually just practicing for the night. But boy, they do sound better 'live' and I must admit that I was singing to the songs they were jamming in the studio. Absolutely love it when you know every single songs lyric.

Sounds of guitars strummed, beats of drum and lovely keyboard notes, there I was wondering, how can I ever get enough of this? I am attached. My eyes and ears to be exact. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....