3rd November 2011

I don't consider myself fashionable or something, coz I prefer to be in my top and skinny jeans most of the time. I love simplicity and casualty in dressing but sometimes I do appreciate the need to get updated in the fashion scene and I try my best to play dress up when I'm attending important events.

As much as I love & heart the music scene more, I must admit that being a female, I could not resist all those fashion websites & blogs too. I have always adore big clothing brand like Topshop so last few weeks, I've decided to sent my favourite Malaysian fashion blogger JoycetheFairy this poem of mine.

And I got chosen & won a set of Topshop Paperdolls ♥ & received it from the courier today!



Those paperdolls reminds me of my girly girl, childhood days. Thanks again Joyce! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....