Meeting Gary Valenciano

Some dream do came true when I met you, Gary V, it was unbelievable. I came, I saw for the very first time. We spoke for a bit in & outside the hall . I got a picture with him
and autographed cd album. The event was in English & Tagalog but I didn't fell left out. That night I went home star-struck talaga ey! Like ano ka ba, idol ko siya! :p




********************

" Captivating and amazing performance and even the crowd were crazy
as he belted out those songs of love."



Read full story featured in my article for Bandwidth Magazine
Issue 29 December 2011 ; Page 13
http://bandwidthmag.net/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

8th June 2012

Who won the CLEO Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 (Malaysia)?

I've been turning the frequency toO loud til it felt like I've been hit by a cannon....